A Better Way
Custom Designs You're Looking For
They are “Designed by You!”™ because you choose the wood species, dimensions, finish and surface detailing you want.
Available In Clear or Character Grades
All hardwoods are available in clear or character (knotholes) grades. Beams can be made with 2, 3 or 4 sided configurations for use in ceilings, suspensions, corners and columns.
No Edge Seams
Our craftsman-level cutting, gluing, and finishing process eliminates edge seams.
- Custom design versatility - Precisely match existing millwork or create the ex-act design, dimensions, finish and face detailing to match your design vision.
- Available in long lengths - Long seam splices make it possible to create any length without visible splices.
- Deep penetrating stains - A richer, longer-lasting finish for interior doors.
- Large hardwood selection - An important element in getting the exact look you want. Every hardwood selection is available in character (with knots) and clear grains.
- Hollow core with french cleats attached - asy-to-handle lengths can install in any fashion you’d like, but French cleats are especially easy to hang.
- Available in 2, 3 or 4-sided configurations - Use them as beams, suspensions, mantles, corners or columns.
- Wide variety of surface details - Add rustic charm with saw blade markings, hand-planed scoops or any other face detailing to match your design vision. Surfaces can also be flat or paneled to match contemporary, early American, farmhouse or any other design scheme.
We're more than just a lumberyard. Explore Allegheny Millwork's stock of nearly 350 moulding profiles.
Farrow & Ball paints have been beloved by designers and homeowners alike for years. Discover deeper, richer colors in an eco-friendly water base, plus high-performance finishes to transform any space inside and out.
Synergy Wood is the leading expert in prefinished wood for ceilings and walls. If you think Synergy Wood may be right for your next interior design project, contact Allegheny Millwork & Lumber today!
Our Team is Here to Help!
Why Builders Recommend Allegheny Millwork & Lumber
Our reputation for quality and excellence is why you should choose Allegheny Millwork & Lumber. Our staff is highly knowledgeable and friendly. We will help guide you through the myriad products when you are building or renovating your home.
From building materials to fine finishes, we have you covered. Beautiful doors create a welcoming entrance to your home. Crystalline windows and gargantuan patio doors can grace your property, framing the view and keeping you protected from the elements. Our experts can help you make the decisions when choosing what is right for you. No project is too big or too small. Come see why the best contractors in Pittsburgh have been using Allegheny Millwork & Lumber for the last 40 years.
With over 350 moulding profiles in stock, we can adorn your windows and doors, ceilings, walls, and floors with quality woodwork to put your own stamp on the project at hand. We can also match existing millwork to complete your historical renovation.
Additionally, we will help you design the kitchen of your dreams. We encourage you to make an appointment in our 10,000 square feet design showroom. You can also visit our virtual showroom by clicking on the link to the right We hope to see you soon!